Welcome To My New Blog

Thank you for taking a moment to read my brand new blog for Dan Sells the Lake.  When you are looking for the best real estate at the Lake of the Ozarks, take a look at Dan Sells the Lake first.  I have the experience and the knowledge of the lake area market to help you find your dream home.  

I will be using this blog to pass along information about Lake of the Ozarks real estate, tips for buying and selling property, fun events and attractions in the Lake area, and all kinds of interesting information for anyone wanting to invest in a place at the Lake. 

Information about buying and selling houses


I have been a licensed realtor since 2003 in Kansas and Missouri.  Over the years, I have gained knowledge and experience about real estate that allows me to help you with all aspects of both buying and selling.  Many of these blogs will share some of that, focusing on topics directly related to these.   


Living at the Lake of the Ozarks

The Lake of the Ozarks is a fun place to visit, but living here is even better. Whether you are a full-time resident or a part-time vacation homeowner, the benefits are tremendous.  There are plenty of events, live music, parks, and other activities to keep you entertained.  Also, the amazingly beautiful lake itself is breathtaking to get to wake up to on a regular basis.  I will do my best to keep you updated on all of the fun that is going on.



Tips for taking care of your home

Occasionally I will feature tips for the upkeep of your home, home improvement ideas, and decorating possibilities.  If you ever decide to sell the property that you are currently in, taking care of it along the way is much easier than rushing to fix all of the problems it has taken on right before you move out.  Plus, a well-cared-for home is much more enjoyable to live in.    


Connect with me through social media.

I hope that you come back each week to see what is happening here on the blog.  You can also stay connected with me through a variety of social media platforms.  These are great ways to stay up-to-date on all things real estate, and perfect for interacting with each other.  I would love to know what you want to hear more about, and also your opinions on various subjects.  
I look forward to connecting with you about everything involved with Lake of the Ozarks real estate.  


Here for all of your real estate needs!



573-365-1555

View my website
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Google+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Fun Facts About The Lake of the Ozarks

Christmas and NYE FUN at the Lake of the Ozarks

5 Reasons To Live HERE!