5 Reasons To Live HERE!

Are you ready for a change in 2020? Need a new change of scenery? The Lake of the Ozarks can be the PERFECT change you've been hoping for in 2020! The best real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks is here to give you 5 reasons why you should live here. Moving to the Lake may not be for everyone, but if you need a REAL change, a positive change in your life, this is worth considering. To look at some of the best homes for sale at the Lake of the Ozarks, give me a call today. I can be reached at 573-216-8439. You can also check out some of my listings by checking out my website at www.DanSellstheLake.com.

Photo Credit: FunLakeMO

5 Reasons To Live HERE!

1. The Lake holds awards it's so great!
When fall hits the Lake area, you know it. At one time, the Lake was voted #2 for best fall foliage. It is a sight everyone should see at least once in their lives, but if you live here you can enjoy it from your own home. The trees are breathtaking and all around here...just beautiful.

2. Your kids could go to a FANTASTIC school.
The Lake of the Ozarks is one of the safest places you can raise your kids at. The Lake area basically consists of 3 main counties, Miller, Camden, and Morgan. Each county consists of very safe schools that you can rest easy sending your children too. You will find that many children grow up here, move away for college and then choose to return here, back to their roots. That should say something about this place.

3. This Lake is one of the best lakes in the Nation!
It's true! The Lake of the Ozarks has been voted the #1 recreational Lake in the Nation by USA Today. It's not hard to see why. When it gets warmer outside, come down and check out how much fun people are having on the Lake.

4. You can establish a great career for yourself.
You will find that many people have established a great life for themselves here year-round. Learn more about business expansion at the Lake of the Ozarks and visit www.LOREDC.com.

5. The family fun at the Lake of the Ozarks is unlimited.
From taking a tour through a natural wonder that is Bridal Cave, which is 60 degrees all year round to enjoy a shopping spree at the Osage Beach Premium Outlets, the possibilities are endless for family bonding at the Lake of the Ozarks. I'd be happy to tell you more about the family fun here in person.

Photo Credit: FunLakeMO

I hope you found this blog helpful and enlightening when thinking about whether or not a move to the Lake of the Ozarks is right for you. The Lake area is delightful, I can tell you that from experience because I have lived here a very long time. Again to look at some of the best real estate listings at the Lake of the Ozarks, please give me a call. You can call me at 573-216-8439 or you can check out my listings online at www.DanSellstheLake.com.

Here For All Your Real Estate Needs At Lake Of The Ozarks!


573-216-8439

View my website
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Google+


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Fun Facts About The Lake of the Ozarks

Christmas and NYE FUN at the Lake of the Ozarks