Featured Listing: 3 BD, 3 BA Home in Sunrise Beach

Have you been searching for the perfect, luxurious home at the Lake of the Ozarks to invest in? If so, this is the blog for you! The best real estate agent at the Lake of the Ozarks is here to give you information on this BEAUTIFUL 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath home in Porta Cima. As an experienced realtor at the Lake of the Ozarks, I can tell you without a doubt that this is an amazing home worth taking a look at it and I have your perfect opportunity to do that! I'm hosting an open house at this property this Thursday from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Light snacks will be provided. In addition, I will be giving out two fifty dollar gift cards to a couple of LUCKY attendees. If you have any questions on this open house, please do not hesitate to give me a call today at 573-216-8439. To see more of my featured listings, please visit my website at www.DanSellstheLake.com.


551 Grand View Dr. Sunrise Beach Missouri 65079 

For more photos and information on this property, visit: https://matrix.lakeozarksmls.com/matrix/shared/p1QYh78Bng/551GrandViewDrive

Listed Price: $879,000

Beds 3
Full Baths 3
Half Baths 1
Sq Ft Total3,670

Fantastic Porto Cima home with cove location and deep water. Custom built home for Sellers with steam sauna shower, natural gas heat, tankless water heater, heated tile floors in lower level bathrooms. Home comes with alarm system, beautiful wet bar in lower level, in additional to a lovely media/ theatre room with surround sound system. Double hot water tank system with tankless and standard means you'll never run out of hot water! Home has newer roof, screened in porch off kitchen, along with two recently covered lakeside decks. Also, newer wood floors, natural gas furnace, and washer recently installed. Bonus storage area on lakeside is perfect for storing outdoor equipment and water toys. Great concrete dock with hoists are included. If interested, partial membership to Porto Cima Golf Club could be included in package. This home has been full time occupied by Seller since being built and they have taken immaculate care for it.


551 Grand View, Sunrise Beach, Missouri 65079

Directions: MM to Grand Point to right on Grand View. Home is on the left, 3rd house past Community Dock area


I hope you enjoyed reading more about this wonderful property in Sunrise Beach (the Porta Cima area). It is truly a sight to see and I hope you can make it out to my open house this Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Again, free snacks will be provided and I will also be giving out two FREE FIFTY dollar gift cards to a couple of lucky winners. Don't miss out on this opportunity to see an AMAZING house that could be your DREAM HOME. If you have any questions or can't make it on Thursday but would still like to see the house, please give me a call at 573-216-8439 today to schedule your very own private tour.

Here For All Your Real Estate Needs At Lake Of The Ozarks!


573-216-8439

View my website
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Google+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Fun Facts About The Lake of the Ozarks

Christmas and NYE FUN at the Lake of the Ozarks

5 Reasons To Live HERE!