Hear From a Recent Client

As your trusted Lake of the Ozarks real estate agent, I pride myself on offering everything you need to buy or sell a home at the Lake of the Ozarks. No matter what your real estate goals are, I'd love to be the agent to help you reach them. From a great deal of experience in the field to knowledge of the real estate market at the Lake of the Ozarks, there are a number of reasons why I can help you best reach your goals. Take a look below to hear what a recent client has to say about the service they received.

"My nephew-in-law, Jason Sciortino, contacted Katie Hughes to help us locate a realtor in the Lake of the Ozarks area back in July of 2016. I want to thank F.C. Tucker Company for the help in locating a wonderful real estate agent for us. You assigned us Dan Ralston with eXp Realty, LLC which he is located in Lake Ozark, MO. He did an outstanding job for us. He was very knowledgeable about the lake area. He showed us many homes, and then we decided to build. Dan helped us through this process and there were a few glitches that he helped us work out. He was professional and very knowledgeable handling some potential pitfalls that could have occurred during our building process. We closed on August 14, of this year. Even after closing he didn't abandon us, he helped us in making sure our punch list items were heard and acted upon. He has gone beyond the call of duty in being a great realtor. 

If you have clients moving to the Lake of the Ozarks area, please be assured that Dan Ralston would be the agent you would want to assign them to. 

We want to thank F. C. Tucker and your team for taking such great care of us in making sure we had a caring, informed, and knowledgeable realtor."

- Jim & Robbie Callahan


It's an honor to work with all of my clients and I truly care to help each and every one reach their real estate goals. Whether it's to buy or sell a home near Lake Ozark, MO, I'd be honored to be a part of your transaction. As a full-time agent, I'm here through the entire process, which means you are never alone when buying or selling. If you are in need of completing a real estate transaction, I'd be honored to be a part of your home buying or selling experience! Give me a call today!

Here For All Your Real Estate Needs At Lake Of The Ozarks!


573-216-8439

View my website
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Google+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Fun Facts About The Lake of the Ozarks

Christmas and NYE FUN at the Lake of the Ozarks

5 Reasons To Live HERE!