December Featured Listing

As a Lake of the Ozarks realtor for the Gattermeir-Davidson team, I have access to the very best houses for sale at the Lake of the Ozarks.  This is a beautiful place to call home, and equally as wonderful to make your second home.  This month I would like to feature this roomy 3-bedroom lakefront property. 

17633 Morning Sun Drive 
Gravois Mills, MO 65037
Old Address: O-Road
$250,000



This beautiful home enjoys an Eastern exposure with a view of the main channel of the Lake of the Ozarks.  It has a large, partially covered deck and a 2-well dock with a swim platform on a deep water, protected cove.  There is plenty of room for the entire family or a group of weekend visitors with its four bedrooms and three bathrooms.    




FACTS:

  • Built sometime between 1970-1977
  • Morgan County, Versailles school district
  • Apx. 1,870 sq. ft.
  • 2-story
  • 4 bedrooms
  • 3 full bathrooms


FEATURES:

  • Interior:  ceiling fans, partially furnished, tile floors
  • Exterior:  covered deck, storage shed
  • Dock:  2-well dock with a swim platform
  • Appliances:  dishwasher, dryer, stand-alone ice maker, microwave, oven, refrigerator, stove, washer
  • Heating:  forced air electric
  • AC:  central air
  • Subdivision amenities:  boat ramp, road maintenance, sewer
  • Basement:  finished, walkout



This is a great place for anyone that loves being near the water.  If you have been thinking about moving to the Lake area, give me a call a let me show you all of the gorgeous houses for sale at the Lake of the Ozarks.  My family and I call this area home, and it's a fantastic place to both live and play.  You are going to love it here!


Here for all of your real estate needs at Lake of the Ozarks!



573-365-1555

View my website
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on LinkedIn
Follow me on Google+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Fun Facts About The Lake of the Ozarks

Christmas and NYE FUN at the Lake of the Ozarks

5 Reasons To Live HERE!